Scheurich Coneo 29cm
- These conical planters, which are manufactured from high-quality plastic using a sophisticated rotation-moulding technique, impress with their quality, functionality and versatility.
- They bring an authentic atmosphere to the outdoor ambience in the colours Black-Granite and Taupe-Granite.
- Additionally, they can be used for arrangements in container gardening that combine flowering plants with shrubs and colourful leafy plants.
- The tallest plant is placed into the middle; giant miscanthus or sedge, but also ferns are very suitable for this purpose. Low-growing flowering or leafy plants positioned beneath the curvy blades and fronds provide further appeal. Planted at the rim, hanging greenery perfects the scene.
- Like other products in Scheurich's Stone Edition, Coneo comes with an integrated water-drainage plug. The big opening in the base prevents water saturation and protects the plant roots especially from continuous rain. Moving these lightweight planters indoors has been made easy: removed from its “parking position”, the plug can be used to completely seal the opening and protect sensitive floorings.
Collect in Store
This item is available for collection.
UK mainland delivery from £4.95
Local Delivery Available
We will deliver throughout mainland Cornwall on our own transport within 3 working days for a flat fee of £10.